1. Health Awareness lectures at Schools/Colleges
2. Health Awareness lectures at corporate offices
3. Health Awareness lectures at associations/clubs
- Date: 06.05.2015: Walkers club, Tenali: Dr. AGK Gokhale sir, is the Chief Guest on May 2015 Monthly Meeting, Given Health talk and interaction session on ” Heart Transplantation surgeries in India” at Vadlamudi Gopalakrishnaiah Memorial Bhavan, Kaviraja Park, Gandhi Nagar, Tenali.Guntur Dist. A.P. by 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm. on 06.05.2015.
4. Health Awareness lectures at public gatherings
Was organized at Tenali Dr. AGK Gokhale, Chairman, Sahrudaya Health
- Date: 21.06.2016: On the occasion of World Yoga Day Awareness program Medical and Educational trust as Chief Guest. Dr. Gokhale addressed the gathering on the importance of Yoga and its relation to health and also the importance of Organ Donation. 400 people participated.
- Date: 22.01.2017: Organ Donation Awareness program was conducted by Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust in Association with Community paramedical as an association of AP to create awareness to the RMP doctors to enable them to spread the message in the rural area at GMCANA Auditorium Guntur Medical College, Guntur. Around 350 RMP Doctors participated. Dr. CL. Venkat Rao. Executive Vice-Chairman, Swachandra Mission. Govt. Of AP. And Dr. Alla Gopla Krishna Gokhale, Chairman, Sahrudaya Trust Addressed the Gathering.
5. Workshops / Conferences
- Date.: 18/19.07.2015: Dr. Gokhale CT Associates and Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad Organized “ MICS-2015 Live workshop on Minimal Access Aortic Valve Replacement through Right Mini Thoracotomy. At Academic Hall, Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad on 18th & 19th July 2015. Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust Co-sponsored the Program. 135 Eminent doctors of Dept of Cardiothoracic Surgery, from deferent parts of the country, and Dr. Musumeci Francesco, Consultant cardiothoracic and Minimal invasive and Robotic Surgery, Rome, Italy participated.
6. Tuition Fee for School/College Students
- Date : 04.05.2019: Miss. Sri Latha D/o D.Venkateashwer Rao RMP Doctor, requested Sahrudaya trust for financial help for the tuition fee/Hostel Fee & for Books for B Tech studies of his daughter. Sahrudaya Trust extended financial support
Rs. 28,500/- for that.
- Date: 23.012.2019: Mr. Edukondalu, Heart Transplant patient requested for the school fee for his children Master. Raju/Master. Teja/Master. Venkatesh. Sahrudaya Trust paid Rs. 54,000/- M/s Vidya Vihar High School, Guntur for these child tuition fees for the year 2019-20.
7. Development of ZP High School, Tamirisa, Dist. Krishna. AP
Improving infrastructure facilities at Zilla Parishad High School, Tamirisa, Krishna Dt, and A.P.
The activities of Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust are not confined to Heart and Lung surgeries to poor and education of professions in patient care. It also took up another social responsibility of promoting education to the poor. T rust adopted Zilla Parishad High School, Tamirisa, Krishna Dt, A.P where basic amenities for children like water, toilet facilities and safe environment were not available. Mobilizing donations from old students of the school and CSR funds from IOCL, Trust has organized a bore well for continuous supply of water, good toilets for students and staff, boundary wall to school, stage for encouraging students activities, cycle stand and construction of extra rooms and play facilities. It is also working at providing digital class rooms with computers.