1. Free Pediatric Heart Surgeries:
2. Financial assistance for medical treatment:
- Date: 18.06.2019: Mr. K. Sarat Chander Reddy S/o Mr. Hari Mohan Reddy was Faced sports injury and underwent Orthopaedic Implant surgery at M/s Sai Institute of sports Injury and Arthroscopy, Hyderabad. Sahrudaya trust donated Rs. 3,00,000/- as financial support for the surgery and treatment of Mr. Sarat Chader Reddy.
- Date: 29.06.2019:- Mr. J. Nuton, underwent CABG Surgery. Sahrudaya trust given financial support to the tune of Rs.50,000/-
- Date: 20.09.2019: Mr. Naveen Kumar, who underwent Heart Transplantation surgery, due to irregular Immune Suppressive medication again hospitalized. Sahrudaya trust supported financially for the treatment to the tune of Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Date 29.10.2019: Mr. KD Chakravarthy, 32 yrs Male reported difficulty in breathing and chest discomfort. On evaluation found Heart & Lung both organs are required to go for transplantation surgery. Sahrudaya trust extended Rs. 10,00,000/- ( Ten Lakhs only) financial support for double organ transplantation surgery.
- Date: 25.12.2019:Mr. P. Venkateshwer Rao, poor patient hospitalized due to illness. Sahrudaya Trust given financial support, paid Rs. 35,000/- towards hospital treatment.
3. Free Medication for Heart & Lung transplant patients.
- Date:09.04.2019: Master Satish Kumar, who underwent Heart transplantation surgery, Sahrudaya Trust supported him by donating Immune Suppressive medicines worth of 31,210/- for this year.
- Date: 11.06.2019: Mr. G. Krishna- Visakhapatnam, Who underwent Heart Transplantation surgery. Sahrudaya Trust donated post surgical Immune suppressive medication worth of Rs. 12,690/-
- Date: 08.07.2019: Mr. Gopi Krishna, underwent Lung Transplantation surgery. Sahrudaya trust supported by giving Immune suppressive medication for the year to the tune of Rs. 1,62,511/-.
- Date: 08.07.2019 : Mr. Edukondalu, Mr. Suresh Babu & Mr. Hari babu, these three patients underwent Heart Transplantation surgery at Govt. General hospital Guntur by Dr. AGK Gokhale. Sahrudaya trust providing Immune Suppressive medication thorough out the year worth of Rs. 1,27,567/- for these three people.
4. Development of Open heart Surgery Unit at Govt. General Hospital, Guntur.
Open Heart Surgery at Govt. General Hospital, Guntur 2015-2019
- 2015-16:- Under the PPP agreement with Government of Andhra Pradesh, at Govt. General Hospital, Guntur, this year Sahrudaya Trust has conducted 159 Open heart surgeries with 99.1% success rate.
- 2016-17:- Under the PPP agreement with Government of Andhra Pradesh, at Govt. General Hospital, Guntur this year Sahrudaya Trust has conducted 148 Open heart surgeries including two heart transplantations with 99% success rate.
- 2017-18:- Under the PPP agreement with Government of Andhra Pradesh, At Govt. General Hospital, Guntur, this year Sahrudaya Trust has conducted 147 Open heart surgeries with 99% success rate.
- 2018-19:- Under the PPP agreement with Government of Andhra Pradesh, at Govt. General Hospital, Guntur, this year Sahrudaya Trust has conducted 114 Open heart surgeries including Two heart transplantations with 99.1% success rate.
Total Number of surgeries during the period 2015-2019 Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust at Govt. General Hospital Guntur is 568 including 4 Heart Transplant surgeries.