Work Done So Far In 2011 - 12
Sahrudaya Health, Medical & Educational Trust Hyderabad
Activities for the year 2011 - 12.
- Health Lecture – “Know Your Heart and Art of Healthy living” at Services officers Pensioner’s association ( Retd Officers IAS, IPS & IFS) on 24th April 12.00 noon to 1.00 pm at FAPCCI Building, Red Hills, Hyderabad. About 75 senior IAS,IPS and IFS officers attended this session. Lots of interest was generated and they greatly appreciated the usefulness of the session.
- Health Lecture – Know Your Heart – How to prevent Heart Attack” to the doctors, technical
and paramedical staff of HMRI(104), at Begumpet, Hyderabad on 4th June 2011 – 1.30 to
2.30 pm: HMRI is doing pioneering work in Andhra Pradesh in advising people when they call 104 with various health related issues. With the idea that if their staff are trained in preventive aspects, Dr Avulappa, and The Director of HMRI are invited Dr A.G.K.Gokhale to conduct a training and interactive session to all the staff of HMRI. About 125 staff including doctors, technical and pramedical staff attended the session with lots of enthusiasm and they felt that they greatly benefited from this session and promised that they will spead this information through their services.
- Health Camp at Miryalaguda on 18th June 2011. In Associatein with Bar association of Miryalaguda, Trust participated in heart and eye camp conducted in the premises of the Courts in Miryalaguda. About 200 people utilized the screening services of this camp.
- Rotary Club and Walkars Association conducted a health talk on KNOW YOUR HEART at Jublee Hills, Rotary Club Hall on 13th September 2011 by 6.30 pm.Dr AGK Gokhale delivered the lecture, 60 club members participate and interactive session also followed on.
- Health talk and Interactive session has been conducted in association with Global Hospital at Senior
Citizen’s Council, SR Nagar, Hyderabad on 30th September 2011 by 7.00.pm.
Session was runfor 2 hrs and 50 members are participated.
- Mega Health Camp at Zillaparishat High School,Tamirisa villege, Godiwada Mandal, Krishna Dist, on 21st Jan 2012. Has been conducted. Heart, Gen Medicine, Peadiatrics, Skin, Ortho, Dental, Eye, Departments consultations given, About 850 people utilized the opertunity. Camp conducted in Association with Lion’s Club of Gudivada and Lions Club of Vuyyuru, and Mytri Sangam of Police.
- Cardiac Health Camp for children for Rural Development Trust on 25th Feb 2012 at RDT Hospital, Kalyanadurgh in association with Global Hospital.
- Cardiac Health Camp for Children for Rural Development Trust on 26th Feb 2012 at RDT Campus, Anathapur.