Work Done So Far In 2012 - 13
Sahrudaya Health, Medical & Educational Trust Hyderabad
Activities for the year 2012-13
- 2nd International ”Minimal Access Cardiac Surgery” work-shop conducted by Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust in association with Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad at Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad on 14th and 15th April 2012. In this work-shop Dr Treed, Germany, Dr Mahesh Ramchandani USA, Dr AGK Gokhale performed and demonstrated “Minimal Invasive CABG, MVR, & AVR” surgeries and shared their experience. 130 National and International Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists and Gen Medicine Physicians are participated. Wet lab has been conducted on 15th April (second day of work-shop) from 2.00 pm to 4.00pm, in which national wide 16 doctors are participated. In this program Pharma, Surgical Instruments, and Surgical associated companies are took part.
Free Heart Check-up Health Camp conducted in association with Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad at Senior Citizen’s Association, Miryalaguda on 26th May 2012.
Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgery, Gen Medicine doctor, Nursing, coordinating staff attended and conducted check-ups Height, Weight, BP, Blood Sugar, ECG, 2D Echo tests and given their consultations.225 patients are availed this opportunity.
- Free Heart Check-up Camp conducted in Association with Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad at “Home for Aged” run by Dr Ramanaidu Charitable Trust at Tuniki Village, Narsapur Mandal, Medak Dist. Cardiology, Cardio thoracic, Gen Medicine consultations given and Hight, Weight, BP, Random Blood Sugar, ECG and 2DEcho Investigations done. 46 Sr Citizens availed this opportunity.
- Health /talk and interaction session conducted at Senior Citizen’s Society, Nizampet, Hyderabad on 29th July, 2012 by 5.00 pm to 9.00 pm. 70 club member are participate in this Interactive session.
- Health awareness interactive session at NTR Stadium, on 22nd Sept,12 by 6.30am organized by Hanumayamma, chairman, Chaitanya sputhy, Mr Wazid, laughing club, and Dr Seshaiah are the other participants. Dr AGK Gokhale delivered a lecture on KNOW YOUR HEART and conducted an interactive session with the participants. 150 people taken part.
- AVOPA, Guntur and lions club, Guntur organized and interactive seminar on heart with Dr AGK Gokhale on 22nd Sept, 12 by 8.00 pm at AVOPA Girls Hostel, Arundal pet, Guntur. 80 people are taken part in the interactive session.
- Retd IFS officers club organized and interactive session on Heart with Dr AGK Gokhale on 23rd Sept, 12 by 12.20 pm at KBR Park, banjarahills, Hyderabad. 40 officers are taken part.
- On the occasion of World Heart Day Dr AGK Gokhale an interactive session organized in association with HYDERABAD CENTRA WALKARS INTERNATIONAL CLUB at Sundaraiah Park, baghlingmpally, by 6.30 am on 29th Sept, 2012. Mr Nagabushanam presedent, AP Walkers international, Hyderabad central President Mr Damodar Reddy, Secretory Mr Krupanandam are other vips. 120people are actively taken part in the session.
- Sr Citizen Forum, Gandhinagar, Lions’s club organized and Mega health camp,on 2nd Oct 2012 at AV Arts & Science College, Domalaguda, Hyderabd. Mr GManohar is the co-ordinator of the program. Sahrudaya health, Medical and Educational trust conducted and quize programe on the event . 60 people are participated. One first prize, two second prizes and six third prizes are distributed. All prize winners are given Free complimentary comprehensive cardiac check-up gift coupons.
- Rotary Club, Secunderabad. General body meeting held at Hotel Ramada Manohar on 31st Oct, 2012. Dr AGK Gokhale is felicitated on his 1st successful Lung Transplantation surgery, first time in the history of Andhra Pradesh. Rotary club, Secunderabad has donated Rs 50,000 to SAHRUDAYA HEALTH,MEDICAL AND EDUCATIONAL TRUST. Dr Gokhale conducted interactive session on TIPS OF HEALTHY HABITS – THINGS TO KNOW, and 10 winners are received complimentary health check-up gift coupons in association with Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad.
- Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust, and Sri Annamaiah Seva Samithi combinedly in association with Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad organized Free haealth camp on 24th Nov 2012 at Srivenkateshwara Swamy Temple, Brindavan Gardens Guntur. Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure, ECG, 2D Echo, and other investigations were done. Senior Citizen Welfare Associateion and Jeevandhara Generic Drugs Guntur were also participated in the free health camp. Free Medicines distributed, 450 people were availed the facility, Healrth camp held between 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. In the evening 6.00 pm Dr AGK Gokhale address the gathering given al lecture on Art of Healthy living.
- Walkers International state annual conference is held at APS RTC Kalyanamandapam, Hyderabad on 8th & 9th of Dec 2012. Behalf of Sahrudaya health, medical and educational trust Dr AGK Gokhale delivered a lecture on HEART & HEALTHY HABITS, and In association with Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad 1200 dairies are distributed to the delegates.
- OPEN HOUSE-Mr Surya prakash is organizing a house where the people, who come from long distance to city, can utilize facility of coking their food can rest between 9 am to 6 pm free of cost, located at Dishuknagar. In an Annual meeting, on15th Dec 2012 invited Dr AGK Gokhale sir to deliver a lecture on HEALTHY FOOD HABITS. behalf of Sahrudaya health, medical and educational trust. Program held between 5-6 pm.
- Appreciation to the Meritorious Students of Medchel Mandal is organized by Goauri Ashram at Bahadurpally on 20th Jan 2013. 10th class(EM &TM), 9th class (EM & TM) 1st and 2nd praises are given to the students of Govt. & Aided Schools and appreciation to the teachers of the that particular schools of Medchel Mandal. 800-900 students & teachers are honored . SAHRUDAYA Health, Medical & Educational Trust participated and distributed praises to 120 students and teachers.
- On occasion of WORLD WOMEN’S DAY on 8th March, 2013, Rotary Club, Secunderabad and Gauri Ashram organized Honoring Sr.Citizens of Women of Bahadurpally village and dinner meet with them. SAHRUDAYA Health, Medical and Educational Trust participated and given the respect, Sweets and saris are distributed.