Work Done So Far In 2013 - 14
Sahrudaya Health, Medical & Educational Trust Hyderabad
Activities for the year 2013 – 14
- Date: 11.05.2013:- Cardiac and Medical Health camp organized by Senior Citizen Welfare Association, Miryalaguda. Sahrudaya Health, Medical & Educational Trust in association with Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad conducted health camp for the members and their families of Senior Citizen Welfare Association, Miryalaguda, Nalgonda Dt, at Sivalayam Temple, Miryalaguda on 11th May 2013 from 10.00 am to 3.30 pm. Height, Weight, BP, Blood Sugar, ECG, and 2D Echo Tests were conducted. Cardiac, Orthopedic, Diabetic, and General Medicine consultations given. 250 members and their family member utilized this health camp.
- Date: 10.08.2013:- Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust has conducted “3rd Live Minimally Invasive Cardiac surgery Workshop- A Forum for Best Clinical Practices”, On 10th August 2013 at Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad. Minimally Invasive Cardiac Bypass Surgery was demonstrated by Prof Jai Raman, M.D, Ph.D., Rush University Medical Center, Dept of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, U.S.A. Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Surgery was demonstrated by Dr. Hendrik Treede, M.D., University Heart Center Hamburg, Dept. of Cardiovascular Surgery, Germany. 135 Cardiothoracic surgeons from all over India participated and learnt in the Live Workshop.
- Date:- 02.10.2013:- On the occasion of Senior Citizen’s Day, Senior Citizen Organization, Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad organized Mega Health camp on 2nd October 2013 at AV College, Domalaguda, Hyderabad from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm. Sahrudaya Health Medical and Educational Trust in Association with Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad participated and given Consultations in Cardiology, General Medicine, Diabetic and Urology fields. 175 people utilized the facility.
- Date: 02.10.2013:- On the occasion of Senior Citizen’s Day, October 2nd, 2013, Senior Citizen Welfare Association, Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad organized a program. In that Dr. A G K Gokhale delivered a speech as a interactive session on Know your Heart and 10 Tips for Better Health. 150 people participated.
- Date: 14.11.2013:- On the Occasion of World Diabetic Day, November 14th 2013. Lion’s Club International, Central Hyderabad, organized Free Diabetic Health Camp at Indira Park, Domalaguda, Hyderabad from 7.00 am to 10.00 am. Free BP, Ht, Wt, Random Blood Sugar Tests done, and free consultations were given.
- Date: 15.03.2014:- Sahrudaya Health, Medical & Educational Trust in Association with Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad Conducted Heart Check-up Health Camp at Sivalayam, Miryalaguda, Nalgonda on 15th March 2014 from 10.00 am to 3.30 pm organized by Senior Citizen Welfare Association Miryalaguda. Ht, Wt, BP, Blood Sugar, ECG, 2D Echo tests done and free consultations were given to 185 patients with cardiac, Diabetic, and General Medicine problems.
- Date: 15.03.2014:- Mina College of Engineering and Technology for Women, Miryalaguda organized Health camp for their staff and students on 15th March 2014 from 11.30 am to 3.30pm. Dr A G K Gokhale addressed the gathering on Responsibility of an individual to be healthy, how to be careful for their families. 275 students and staff took consultations for Gynecology and General Medicine problems.