Work Done So Far In 2014 - 15
Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust Hyderabad
Activities for the year 2014 – 15
- Date: 19/20-04-2014:- “ Update on Heart Failure – 2014 and Hands on experience with LVAD & ECMO” was conducted by Heart Failure Society, India at Hotel Manasarovar, Chiran Fort Club complex, Begumpet, Secunderabad. Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, MDFACC, FACP. Medical Director, BWH Heart & Vascular Center, USA. Dr. Ranjit John, MD, Associate Professor, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, USA. And Dr. Sudhir S. Kushwaha, MD, Consultant, Medical Director, Mayo Clinic, USA. are the International Faculty. Nearly 320 delegates participated in the conference.
- Date: 06-05-2014:- On the occasion of World Asthma Day ,on 6th May 2014 Dr. K K Reddy pulmonologist organized a program on public awareness about asthma. Sahrudaya trust participated and Dr. AGK Gokhale addressed the gathering on How to lead productive life with asthma and inaugurated Health run.
- Date: 28-06-2014:- Sahrudaya trust organized Cardiac and General health camp on the request of Sarpanch and local Leaders of Gram panchayat of Narkuda at Upper Primary Centre, Narkuda village, Shamshabad mandal ,RR Dist. Health Camp was inaugurated by Hon’ble MLA of Rajendra Nagar, Sri. T. Prakash Goud. Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, ECG and 2D Echo test were conducted and free Medicines were distributed. 450 people utilized the free consultations.
- Date: 27-09-2014:- Smt. Krishnaveni organized Free Diabetic and General Health Camp at Dharmapuri Kshetram, Miyapur, Hyderabad on 27th Sept 2014. Sahrudaya Health, Medical and educational trust participated in the health camp and free medicines were distributed.
- Date: 20-12-2014:- On the request of Jainagar (Karnataka) residents Smt. Kanaka Durga, Senior Scientist, NIC Hyderabad, Sahrudaya trust organized a Free cardiac and General Health Camp at Jayanagar Village, Manvi mandal, Raichur Dist., Karnataka on 20th Dec 2014. Cardiac, Gen Medicine, Diabetic, Orthopedic and pediatric consultations were given and Height, weight, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, ECG, 2D Echo tests were conducted and free Medicines were distributed. 250 villagers utilized these facilities.
- Date: 18-01.2015:- Dept of Medical and Health. Govt. of Telangana organized Pulse Polio program on 18th Jan 2015. Sahrudaya Trust participated with their paramedical staff at Upper Primary Health Center, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- Date: 18-03-2015 :-Sahrudaya Health, Medical and educational trust entered into an agreement with Government of Andhra Pradesh to conduct open heart surgeries for the poor people at Govt. General Hospital / Guntur Medical college, Guntur under PPP Scheme. Open Heart Surgery Program was inaugurated on 18th March, 2015 at Govt. General Hospital Guntur and an open heart surgery was done for the first time in that hospital .