Work Done So Far In 2015 - 16
Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust Hyderabad.
Activities for the year 2015 – 16.
- 1. Date: 10.04.2015.: Press conference was conducted by the District Collector of Guntur, on 10th April, 2015 on discharge of Smt Sabarimala, who underwent Open Heart Surgery ( Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery) on 18th March, and Mr. Syam Babu, who underwent Bypass Surgery on 25th March, at Government General Hospital, Guntur. Both Patients are doing well. Another two bypass surgeries are conducted on 10th April at GGH, Guntur. On this occasion Sri Kantilal Dande, The Collector and Magistrate of Guntur visited Govt. General Hospital and appreciated the forwarding of Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust and Dr AGK Gokhale sir efforts for the Open Heart Surgery program at Guntur Medical College / Govt. General Hospital Guntur.
- Date: 06.05.2015.: Walkars club, Tenali: Dr AGK Gokhale sir, is the Chief Guest on May 2015 Monthly Meeting, Given Health talk and interaction session on ” Heart Transplantation surgeries in India” at Vadlamudi Gopalakrishnaiah Memorial Bhavan, Kaviraja Park, Gandhi Nagar, Tenali.Guntur Dist. A.P. by 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm. on 06.05.2015.
- Date.30.05.2015.: Open Heart Surgery program reached 25 surgeries at Govt. General Hospital, Guntur on 30th May, 2015.
- Date.27.06.2015.: Senior Citizen Welfare Association Miryalaguda Organized and Sahrudaya health, medical and educational trust conducted Free Cardiac, General and orthopedic health camp in association with Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad on 27th June 2015 at Sivam Temple, Miyalaguda, Nalgonda Dist. BP. Height, Weight, Blood Sugar, ECG, 2D Echo test were conducted, 250 people of senior citizen welfare association and their family members availed free consultations.
- Date.: 18/19.07.2015.: Dr Gokhale CT Associates and Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad Organized “ MICS-2015 Live workshop on Minimal Access Aortic Valve Replacement through Right Mini Thoracotomy. At Academic Hall, Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad on 18th & 19th July 2015. Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust Co-sponsored the Program. 135 Eminent doctors of Dept of Cardiothoracic Surgery, from deferent part of the country, and Dr. Musumeci Francesco, Consultant cardio thoracic and Minimal invasive and Robotic Surgery, Rome, Italy were participated.
- Date.: 04.08.2015.: GGH @ 50.. On the occasion of completing 50 successful open heart surgeries at Govt. General Hospital, Guntur Sahrudaya health ,medical & educational trust organized a program on 4th August 2015 & felicitated the eminent personalities, who are all contributed
their services. Sri. Kamineni Srinivas, Hon’ble Minister of Medical and Health, AP. Sri. Kodela Siva Prasad, Hon’ble Speaker of AP Assembly, Ex-MLC Smt. Nannapaneni Raja Kumari, Director Medical Education of AP Dr Santa Rao, MLAs Sri Alapati Rajendra Prasad, Sri Mohammed Musthafa, Dist Medical & Health Officer Dr Padmaja Rani, Superintendent of Govt. General Hospital Dr. T. Venugopal, Principal of Guntur Medical College Dr. Raju Naidu, GAMCANA Co-ordinators Sri. PV. Hanmanth Rao & Sri.V. Bala Bhaskar were participated in the program and appreciated the efforts of Dr. A.G.K .Gokhale and Sahrudaya Health Medical and Educational Trust-Hyderabad.
- Date.: 20.11.2015.: GGH @ 100.. Open Heart Surgery Program at Govt. General Hospital, Guntur by Sahrudaya Health, Medical AND Educational Turst under PPP Scheme with Government of Andhra Pradesh started on 18th March 2015 with the 1st patient Smt. Sabarimala, who under went open heart surgery ( Mitral Valve Replacement surgery) has successfully completed 100th surgery on 20th November 2015 patient Mr. B. Nageshwer Rao, who underwent cardiac Bypass Surgery.
GGH@100: Milestone in the History of Govt. General Hospital, Guntur.
On this occasion, celebrations organized and a press conference conducted.
The District Collector & Magistrate of Guntur Sri.Kantilal dande.
The Supreintendent of Govt. General Hospital, Guntur Dr. Raju Naidu.
The Prinicipal of Guntur Medical College, Dr. Subba Rao.
Retd. HOD of Cardiology, Govt. General Hospital Dr. R.Murali Babu Rao.
GMCANA Represents Dr. Tripuraneni Ravi Kumar.
APMSIDC EE Sri. Ashok Babu.
Asst. Director ( Admin) Govt. General Hospital, Sri. Uday Bhaskar.
And other invitees & guests were participated and felicitated
Dr. A.G.K. Gokhale.