Work Done So Far In 2020 - 21
Sahrudaya Health, Medical and Educational Trust Hyderabad
Activities for the year of 2020 – 21
- 1. Date: 13.04.2020:- Contribution from Sahrudaya Trust to fight with world pandemic situation, we have donated 50,000 3Fly N95 Masks to police personnel, one of the team of Covid warriors, handed over to the official of DIG office of Telangana.
- Date: 17.04.2020:- Another team of Covid warriors are doctors. 100 PPE Kits and 20,000 3ply N95 Masks (10,000 with pin & 10,000 without pin) donated to Junior doctors of Gandhi Medical College/Hospital, handed over to Dr. Lohit Reddy, President of JUDA, Gandhi Medical College/Hospital, Secunderabad, Telangana.
- Date: 17.04.2020:- Sahrudaya trust donated 100 PPF kits and 20,000 3ply N95 Masks ( 10,000 with pin & 10,000 without pin) to Dr K U N Vishnu, President, JUDA for team of Junior Doctors working for Osmania General Hospital and Niloufer Children’s Hospital, Hyderabad, in the COVID situation.
- Date: 22.04.2020:- Mr. Valmiki, 68yrs/Male suffering with LS Spine/Diabetic/BP and other old age problems, Due to Corona Virus ( Covid-19) his financial situation become blank, requested help for medication. Sahrudaya trust helped financially Rs.15,000/- for the medication.
- Date: 24.04.2020:- Mr. Edukondalu, Mr.G. Suresh, & Mr. hari Babu – Post Heart Transplant surgery patients and Mr. Gopi Mahesh – Post Lung Transplant surgery patient has received 4 months medication from Sahrudaya Trust
- Date 01.05.2020:- Sahrudaya trust donated 1,000 3ply N95 Masks to junior doctors of Guntur Medical College, handed over to Dr Pavan, President of Junior Doctors Association, Guntur Med ical College, Guntur.
- Date: 05.05.2020:- Mr. Edukondalu/Mr. Suresh/Mr. Hari Babu, Who underwent Heart Transplantation surgery are received the Immunosuppressive medication from trust.
- Date: 10.05.2020:- SahrudayaTrust also donated 500 3ply N95 Masks to the Junior Doctors of Govt. General Hospital, Guntur, handed over to Dr N. Raju Naidu, Superintendent, Govt. General Hospital Guntur.
- Date: 18.05.2020:- As public awareness program, the importance of warring the masks in the Covid situation, Sahrudaya trust distributed 1000 General masks in the Kamalapuri colony/Sri Nagar colony. Hyderabad. Telangana.
- Data: 18.05.2020:- Mrs. V. Samrajam, who undergoing cancer treatment, approached trust and Shrudaya trust donated Rs. 1,00,000/-(one lakh only) for medical treatment at Basavatrakam Indo-American Cancer Institute, Hyderabad.
- Date: 24.06.2020:- Mr. G.Suresh, Post Heart Transplant patient hospitalized, Sahrudaya trust helped Rs. 25,860/- for the treatment.
- Adapted Z P High School, Tamirisa for the repairs, total Rs 9.50 lakhs are the expenses, in which Government has sanctioned Rs. 8 Lakhs. Old students association contributed Rs. 50,000/-. Sahrudaya trust contributed Rs 1,00,000/- (One Lakh only).
- Date: 25.08.2020:- Mr. Edukondalu & Mr. Haribabu Post Heart Transplant surgry patients has received two months medication from Sahrudaya Trust.
- Date: 21.10.2020:- Mr. Edukondalu & Mr. Haribabu Post Heart Transplant surgery patients has received two months medication from Sahrudaya Trust.
- Date: 26.10.2020:- Mr. Valmiki,Guntur. AP. 68yrs/Male is suffering with Diabetic, BP and thyroid problems, and can not move out due to Corona Viru(Covid-19) requested Sahrudaya Trust for medication. Sahrudaya trust helped him financial for 6months medication, supported Rs. 10,000/- ( Ten thousand only).
- Date: 14.12.2020:- Mr. Edukondalu & Mr. Haribabu Post Heart Transplant Surgery patients has received two months medication.
- Date: 09.02.2021:- Mr. Gopi Mahesh, Post Lung Transplant surgery patient received three months medication from Sahrudaya Trust.
- Date: 22.02.2021:- MR. K. Nageshwer Rao, Vijayawada, 50yrs, Working in private job.
Lost the Job due to lock down by corona virus(covid-19) also suffering wiTH Renal problem, Sugar, BP and others. Requested Shrudaya Trust for medical help. Sahrudaya trust helped him by giving 3 months dedication and assured for one year medication.
- Date: 10.03.2021- Mr. A. Prasada Rao Post Cardiac Bypass Surgery patient, requested Sahrudaya Trust for financial support for his medical expenses. Sahrudaya trust helped by giving Rs. 8,000/-(Eight thousand only) for medical expenses.
- Date: 18.03.2021:-Mr. Valmiki, Guntur 68yrs suffering with LS Spine problem, Sahrudaya Trust helped him Rs10,000/-(Ten thousand only) for his Physiotherapy treatment.
- Date: 16.03.2021:- Mr. J. Nageshwer Rao, IP No. 349125. Underwent Heart Treatment and requested financial help. Sahrudaya trust helped him by paying Rs. 1,00,000/- (One lakh only) to the Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Date: 16.03.2021:- Mr. Gogineni Krishna Babu 68yrs/Male Suffering from Heart problem, Underwent Bypass surgery 2003, Angioplasty (PTCA-Stunt) twice 2014 again Admitted in the hospital for Angioplasty (PTCA-Stunt), requested Sahrudaya Trust for financial help. Sahrudaya Trust paid Rs. 3,00,000/-(Three Lakhs only) to Andhra hospital, Vijayawada for his Heart treatment.
- Date:04.03.2021:- :- Mr. Edukondalu & Mr. Haribabu Post Heart Transplant surgery patients has received two months medication from Sahrudaya Trust.